A Fashionable Nursing Dress??

Author: Psychodivamom / Labels: , , ,

Hey there everyone. I have been MIA for a while, and a lot has changed-including bringing baby #5 into the world this year. So I have been on the creative bug again, and since the boobies are no longer for fun, but instead for nutrition... I have been trying to accommodate them with halfway decent clothes.

I have been following Prudent Baby for a while because there are some awesome tutorials on there. I came across the Most Flattering Shirt Dress and loved it. However, I am trying to find clothes right now that I can nurse in that are not the usual layers. So I decided to change up the dress a bit to be used for nursing. This involved making the front separate for pulling up and down, all while maintaining the look of a dress and stays put. This is the finished product, which I am pretty proud of!





This dress is super flattering with the shirring in the waist. I makes your waist look small and gives you more of that va va voom look. **WARNING** Do not wear if not looking for attention from the SO!

This is how it pulls up to be able to nurse
Then pulled down, and works on the waist very well.
I didn't have elastic thread, so I did a casing on the inside and put elastic through it for the shirred look. 

I changed my neck to a wide boatneck, which made a more sensual look when put on and also added petal sleeves. The print and style remind me of the 70's, and I love the silhouette. 


0 comments: