Plush Enough

Author: Psychodivamom / Labels: , , ,

Thanks for coming to my blog. I hope to share some of my pieces that I have made, good and bad. Critiques are always welcome, but let's remember, I am by no means a professional, so this is just a passion of mine. In other words, don't cut me down just to be malicious. I hope you guys can get some ideas of your own, and that I am articulate enough to even post some tutorials. Enjoy my blog and Welcome to my first post.
I have my daughter's 4th birthday, along with one of her friends birthday, just days prior and then my husband's birthday a few days after hers. Sigh!

So I have decided that we need to celebrate with some hand made items. I am trying to tackle a birthday outfit, a hair accessory, along with a plush monster which resembles the Hulk ala Biker Gang and an attempt at a monster truck. Kids seem to adore plush items so let's hope these don't conquer me.

I will have pictures of the pieces as they come. I have almost finished the cupcake hair piece, but that is the smallest one. Let's see how I fare this time next week.

0 comments: