Romper Room

Author: Psychodivamom / Labels: , , , , ,

I have been seeing rompers everywhere this season, for babies, toddler, teens, adults. I thought, Hmmm, wonder what style of romper I wanted. I thought this was the perfect look for a toddler or baby, kind of that 70's romper. I was inspired by this one from Old Navy.

So I wanted to make Waverly, my 6 month old,  an outfit that would collaborate with Amelie's cupcake skirt. So I went to work on it and used a dress for the shape I wanted, used some leggings to get the waist measurement and got to work on my romper. It could use some different choices, but since this was a trial and error design, I thought it came out pretty decent. I plan on drafting out the pattern for Amelie for a toddler sized one. If it works out well, then a tutorial will be on it's way out. 



The front and the back which tied for easier access to get baby in the clothes.

And the model appears in person to show off the design :)

0 comments: