Ahh Fall is Here!

Author: Psychodivamom / Labels: ,

I must admit that my favorite things about fall are sweaters, scarves, beanies and boots. Ok, the leaves and colors, and the wonderful smells are also very satisfying. But now that it is getting a bit chilly in the evening in my part of the state, I am really longing for some of these things. I need a new funky, yet stylish scarf to call my own.

These are some of the scarves that I really like. They are a bit funky, and fun... and would be great to wear with the right outfit. They also look like they can be fairly easy to make.

Since I love upcycling and repurposing, this one is a favorite of mine.


I love this multi wearable scarf, but this is my favorite way it could be worn.

Ok, this last one isn't easy, but how cool does it look. I think this would be fun to try on something that won't fray. Kind of like the snowflakes we make in preschool


0 comments: